... is an organization of dedicated psychologists & psychotherapists...
* who are trained in providing effective evidence-based therapies
children & adolescents & young adults struggling with anxiety &/or social anxiety
adults with depression, anxiety, interpersonal issues, life transitions
marriage & parenting issues, communication problems
adolescents & adults who self-harm
struggling in relationships
poor self-esteem or self-confidence
bi-polar disorder, borderline personality disorder
* who utilize outcome measures to measure our effectiveness
* who access solution-based therapies
* who specialize in providing effective treatment (DBT, CBT, family therapy) to children, adolescents, adults, couples & families
All of us who work with Minisink Psychology & Psychotherapy are dedicated to our mission -- helping our clients
* Work through present difficulties, challenges, & troubles
* Understand underlying issues, patterns & themes
* Develop adaptive coping strategies to find
"a life worth living"
Through the use of evidence-based practices & outcome measures, our mission can be accomplished anywhere between 1 session... 3 sessions... 5 sessions... 10 sessions... 20 sessions... or sometimes more.
* our treatment goals
* your dedication
* our expertise, effectiveness & commitment to your treatment
will guide us
Our philosophies & therapeutic techniques are based on the principles of state-of-the art, evidence-based practices
* Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
* Cognitive Therapy (CT)
* Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
* Solution-Focused Therapy
* Relational Psychology
* Group therapy (social skills & DBT skills)
* Psychodynamic Therapy
* Stuctural Family Therapy
* Attachment-based Psychotherapy
Photograph ©Jeanne E. Palazzo
Locations: Minisink Psychology & Psychotherapy NJ
589 Franklin Tpke, Ridgewood, NJ
Minisink Psychology & Psychotherapy NY
55 Main Street, Suite 6, Goshen, NY
Phone number for both offices: 845-624-2994
Silvana Maurino will likely be the first person you will speak with when you contact our offices. She is a knowledgable and caring individual who will assist you in your pursuit of finding the right therapist.
If you have any questions about insurance, please call Gustavo Espinosa at 845-649-5349.