... is a growing organization of dedicated psychologists & psychotherapists who provide both short-term counseling & long-term psychotherapy. We work with children, adolescents, families, adults, & couples.
All of us who work with Minisink Psychology & Psychotherapy are dedicated to our mission -- helping our clients
* Work through present difficulties, challenges, & troubles
* Understand underlying issues, patterns & themes
* Develop adaptive coping strategies to find
"a life worth living"
Our philosophies and therapeutic techniques are based on the principles of state-of-the art, evidence-based practices
* Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
* Cognitive Therapy (CT)
* Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
* Solution-Focused Therapy
* Psychodynamic & psychoanalytic therapy
* Group therapy
Locations: Minisink Psychology & Psychotherapy NJ
589 Franklin Tpke, Ridgewood, NJ
Minisink Psychology & Psychotherapy NY
305 Main Street, Goshen, NY
Phone number for both offices: 845-624-2994
Silvana Maurino will likely be the first person you will speak with when you contact our offices. She is a knowledgable and caring individual who will assist you in your pursuit of finding the right therapist.
If you have any questions about insurance, please call Gustavo Espinosa at 845-649-5349.